Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Eggs


One of my favorite little stories from when I was little is about my brother Tyson. One afternoon my mother asked us what we wanted for lunch. I replied, "I want a grilled cheese sandwich." To which my brother replied, "I want a boyed cheese sandwich." He thought I had said "girled" cheese sandwich.

Today John went to visit someone in the hospital and agreed to make eggs for anyone who came with him. Math and Seth went. On the way home John asked the boys if they were ready for eggs. Math said he wanted fried eggs. Seth then answered that he didn't want "fried eggs" but he wanted "sunned eggs." Today is Sunday, not Friday he had reasoned :) Too cute.

John also had to take Seth out from Sacrament today because the temptation of making noise with his BFF Cameron was too much. After a bit John asked Seth, "Are you ready to be a good boy?" Seth replied, "No! I want to be an evil boy." That's our Seth...

4 comments:

Tyson said...

I feel for you Seth. Some of us don't want to be evil boys; we just are by our very nature (and, in case you are wondering, that "boyed" cheese sandwich was awesome).

Stephanie said...

Too funny...!

Ann said...

Too funny, Melissa. When Torie was little, she called them boy cheese and girl cheese sandwhiches. The difference? Boy cheese had a piece of ham on it!!

Marisa said...

Yeah... I wondered if I should've had a chat with Cameron as well. Seth is such a CUTIE! Today after sacrament meeting just got over, he comes up to Cam and says, "Cameron! Come to my class!" And Brian says, "oh, sorry, he has to go to nursery today." Then Seth walks off with a very pronounced sad frown. Little boys! :-D