Saturday, February 27, 2010

It begins...

So, we made it. I am NEVER moving again. We are enjoying the expanded space but are excited to get our stuff back. It is all in storage till the house closes which should be soon. Last night we walked with John's brothers and sister over to see it. Our computer was packed up almost 2 weeks ago and my access has been very limited but it is nice to take a break. I forget to catch up on so many things though...it seems like there are so many things like that in life now. Things seem to slip through the cracks if I don't write them down or I don't have some form of google to remind me :) I am so glad moving is over. WHAT A PAIN! I am ready to be settled for a good long time. As we have been taking walks over the last few days I cannot believe how beautiful Utah Valley is. There is always something amazing about every place a person lives but no matter how crazy Provo is, it is SPECTACULAR. I can't wait for spring but I am not quite ready to say goodbye to winter because the mountains looks so incredible with snow. Boys are enjoying school and John is so happy with his job. He technically doesn't start till Mon but has spent all his time down on campus setting everything up and getting to know everyone. I think it is a good sign when a person is really happy their first week on a job. Usually the first few days are hard but they have been great so far. John and Joe have, of course, managed to damage expensive BYU equipment already. I am sure there will be many more on campus shenanigans among the Prince children :) Happy to be done, grateful for so many blessings...all we have left now is real life :)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Hooray! Settled! Forever! You should have some cheesecake.

(But...we miss you guys. A lot. Stephanie was just telling me that yesterday too. She said she saw a picture of Math at school and got sad. I still haven't told Cam that Seth moved away!)

Corrine said...

wow a whole new chapter begins for you guys...SO HAPPY for you!

Can't wait for a chance to see you and meet little Sam.

And if y'all are missing that good ol' texas bbq I know of a place not too far away :)

Melinda said...

Congratulations!!!

Andrea said...

Do you remember when you guys were newly weds, living in that little house just up past BYU and we all played in the run-off water that was creating a small river on the side of the road?

That was fun.