Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love...

In general I try not to embarrass my family on this blog....with the exception of Brant but I consider that okay since he never reads it ;)
Anyway, at risk of embarrassing my sister, I would like to announce that she is getting married!! Since so many of you know her I thought you might like to know. The wedding is planned for the end of May and she is marrying a nice young man from St. George/Fillmore. I am also happy to announce that he seems absolutely smitten with Jet. His name is Patrick Moody which will make her Jessica Moody. Ah, poetic justice...Jet gets to be Moody and I get to be a Princess :) Now I just have to work on associating Patrick with the name Moody instead of associating Moody with the name Moody (the people who understand this sentence know who they are :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yaaay! Do you know when and where she's getting married? I want to buy a ticket as soon as possible, if I can.

ajoachim said...

Let her know we are so happy for her!

Janine said...

Tell her congratulations for us! Always a wonderfully happy time!