Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pioneer Tough

Vinyl lettering is really popular here. I know it is a big LDS thing since everyone in Boulder and Austin had some too.
I like the idea although sometimes I think it gets a little out of hand like when you have huge tiles with strange, long quotes on them. However, I have a new slogan and I might learn to vinyl letter just so I can put it up next to my bed and read it every morning...

Built Pioneer Tough

Yeah, the last week or two has been crazy busy/stressful but I lived through it and got a TON done. I just kept telling myself I was pioneer tough like when I had to wash all the sheets (5 beds) no dryer in one day and every dinner for the last 8 days has been from scratch (for real scratch). Do you deserve this title? YES!! We are pioneer tough! Next time life overwhelms you just remind yourself you are Built Pioneer Tough :)

PS - if I see this slogan start appearing on all those vinyl signs for sale I am going to claim plagiarism....and then I'll let Ford claim it from me :)

6 comments:

DRP said...

Pioneer tough. That's a good one. And I agree that you've been pretty tough...you've even entertained me in the mist of your travails. :)

MZP said...

that's great, built pioneer tough... i have to admit i resort to thinking about being a pioneer woman pretty darn often... in some strange way it really helps, doesn't it???

Melissa said...

Dallan, having you over was the best part. You think I would make all those treats for my family??? :)
Melissa, it is strange how giving yourself a good pep talk can help!

Flying Princess said...

OK, so how big and what color do you want it? I'll have it in the mail to you tomorrow.

(oh, and I need you address, too)

Flying Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charly said...

Haha...I love the quote!