Saturday, July 31, 2010

July Fun - part 4

We finished off July by staying up at Snowbird. We went swimming and took a lot of hikes. Spring was really cool and wet this year so the wildflowers were INCREDIBLE. My family goes up to Snowbird every year and no one had seen them like this. It is true that changing leaves are my favorite but wildflowers are next on the list (oh, and blooming tulips) "I've always preferred wildflowers." "I thought as much." (movie anyone?? :) Anyway, I was kind enough to put the millions of pictures I took of all the flowers in a slideshow so you don't have to look at them all. You're welcome!


5 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't know what is wrong with explorer but this slideshow works fine in firefox. John is so happy...

Melissa said...

Okay...never mind, I know what is wrong. Stupid adobe!

merathon said...

what? no pictures of the kids sitting in the middle of all the wildflowers like the classic austin bluebonnets pictures?? come on, melissa! :)

Heather said...

We watched Sense and Sensibility last night. Glad to hear you had fun.

MZP said...

melissa that quote is faaar too easy ;)

looks like you guys are having plenty of fun out there!!