Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It is that time again...

Back to school...
So this year both Seth and I didn't cry, it was a first for both of us!! We are just growing up I guess :) It is my 6th year doing this so I should be over it right...also it wasn't the first year for anyone and it wasn't a new school. We have had one of those conditions every year for the past few years. It was hard but now this should be the end of that. It also helped that the boys weren't worried (if you can't tell from the pictures). In fact all of them wanted to go back to school. Seth wasn't sad because he was ready to play with all their toys by himself and he has!! They just jumped out of the van. None of them wanted me to walk in with them. That made me a little sad, I don't know why they think they are old enough!!
These are actually some of the less funny pictures...I bet they won't be as happy when the homework starts rolling in :)

6 comments:

Charly said...

They're so cute!

jet said...

Josh: Come on mom. Ha ha, tween!

I've noticed Math doing that pose in all the recent pics I have of him. Practicing his touchdown dance? ;)

Raspberry said...

Such cute kids... :)

Tonia said...

haha, your kids crack me up.

Corrine said...

glad they were excited to go!

Tyson said...

My comments are late, I apologize. But here you go.

Josh: Winner. "We are BYU Football" shirt on the first day of school = complete domination. The tough guy pose is pretty cool too. Talk about making a big entrance.

Hyrum: Don't mess. I'm bigger than all of you and I'll mess you up. Welcome to Hyrum's world. It's good when the world is my world.

Math: I. Am. #1. Because two is not the winner and three no one remembers. 'nough said.

Way to be fellas.