Friday, September 24, 2010

Are you ready for some football...


So I think tomorrow we are going to be brave and take the whole family to the game.

On a side note, Seth has been just so funny today. A few gems...
Seth - Mom, you are like a chef. You can make everything and it is yummy.
Me - Thanks. Here's your lunch.
Seth - When you are like a chef then when someone asks you for something you say "You got it!" and then give them what they want. I want cottage cheese.
Me - (smile) You got it!!

Sam was being a little fussy while I was finishing dinner this morning...
Seth - When Daddy is at work I am like the daddy because I am at home. I can help Sam because I am a daddy. I know just how to do it!
Me - Thank you Seth. I'll try and hurry.
Seth walks over to Sam, picks up Sam and then carries him over to me and says "Here you go Melissa..."
I wonder where he learned that ;)

6 comments:

Melinda said...

I totally just snorted while laughing!!! So cute!

Stephanie said...

I like your Seth! Those are great stories!

MZP said...

bah! that second one is PRICELESS...sooo funny

Jacki said...

I totally laughed at the second one! Too much!

Jaz said...

Ha! So so funny.

Graham said...

I'm really excited about leaving this comment. I'm also excited for you and your blog.
Here's mine:
http://www.letthenonsensebegin.blogspot.com