Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Fall Collection




My fall collection...that is what John is calling it. He likes to do things like that when I pretend I can take pictures. Obviously I can't but everything is so beautiful and amazing I feel compelled to try. Don't worry, my pride and my love for my family and friends keeps me from posting my incompetence. I save those post for somewhere else and just for myself :)

So, this collection is for those of you who have to miss autumn. Every picture is from my neighborhood loop. These are the first hints of how spectacular it will be...

You can click on the slideshow to make it bigger...I added some of the names of plants...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think they all look great! I need to start taking some more nature pics, but Texas isn't quite as pretty as Utah yet. ;)

katharine said...

oh how i miss fall!