Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So, it is Sept right?

I think we can safely say that autumn is arriving. It is true that we will have 90 degree temps for the next two days but we have been in the 70's and low 80's since Sunday and are going to drop back down after the weekend.
The smell of autumn is here and a few trees already have a hint of yellow and red...
Christmas music season has been declared open in the house, the kiddos are back in school...
I changed all my headers/background to autumn themes and have been putting up preserves...
The boys need blankets for the stroller in the morning and I need a ear/headband for runs...
And most important FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!

It is autumn...

I thought it might be fun to take a picture everyday to watch the changes. This is the view from our huge front window. I hope I remember to do it everyday (probably won't) and I'll have to mix it up a little bit since the same picture might get a little boring. Here's the first one, done at night (I know you can't see anything but there isn't much to see yet :)

4 comments:

Charly said...

Hook 'em Horns!!! And I think your 'time-lapse' photos will be fun to see. =)

Tonia said...

I LOVE autumn. Best time of the year! Looking forward to the first game this weekend!

Krinn said...

sooooo jealous, with temps still well over 100, it is not autumn for us yet, and won't be for way too long :(

Patti said...

So, I thought about pulling out my fake autumn leaves (That I really do love even though they are fake) that make the top of the mantle look fantastic!!!! But, it is only September, and I don't want to be sick of them by November-ish....huge dilemma.