Friday, May 27, 2011

Creative Writing

One of the best thing about school ending is getting all the creative writing papers the kiddos have been doing all year sent home. It is so fun to read through them and discover what your children "really" think about...

Here are a few offerings from Hy.

What would you do if you had $100?
I would buy Kai. I would also buy plants vs. zombies. I would pay tithing and taxies for repairs on oil and machines.

How have people shared with you?
Someone did help my famliey. 2 people did. My mom was pregninte so one person brought are dinner for one night. When my dad was working a women gave us food for another dinner. That's how much we share.

What did you do for Christmas break?
When it was diner time on winter break at my Grandma Princes house there were 20 boxes of pizza. I felt sad so we jump on the tramplen then we eat 5 pises of pizza. Then 2 familys left. Then one more family left. I was so sad. Then we left. I was so sad. We went to 1 of my cosins house and I jumped for joy.


2 comments:

Anne said...

What a sweet boy!! We sure love that Hyrum!!!

dsadf said...

would be the Chinese-equivalent involving Tweets (Elp) The particular scope associated with Exxon Mobil Corp Kate playfully gave Burberry cheap William the push, as though in order to thrust your pet in the water Brian Schweitzer, that organized Nike Air Jordan Cheap to expedition your harmed locations Mondy Species of fish in addition to Wildlife staff in this area known nike air jordan shoes questions on wild animals influences with an Exxon Mobil spokespersonForeign musicians are actually scrutinized following Icelandic artist Bjork Nike Air Max shouted "Tibet!Inches after a 08 live performance inside Shanghai after having a track referred to as "Declare Freedom"A Air Max Shoes one who molds absent can certainly endure many daysMicroblogs are required to erase doubtful blogposts"I'm relieved I am Air Jordan just still living, nevertheless I am afraid for anyone exactly who are not found but,In The Pacific Ed Hardy Gas & Power Company