Monday, June 13, 2011

This child...

Our Seth man really is quite the character...

Seth - Mom what can we eat when we are resurrected?
Me - I don't know exactly what we'll eat.
Seth - Mom, when we are resurrected we CAN'T die again so I think that means we get to eat an infinity of candy everyday. We're going to eat ice cream and candy all day because we don't have to worry about our bodies.

What am I suppose to do? I can't completely disagree with this logic.......and I wouldn't mind eating m&m's and candy corn all day long ;)

PS...
Math (at dinner tonight) - The artichokes don't taste too bad but they do smell like Hyrum's feet.

6 comments:

Raspberry said...

Love that last comment. Oh man I love boys, they're the best. :)

Reianna Cambridge said...

Sounds like Heaven to me! Tell Seth I will meet him in the buffet line. I would also agree that artichokes smell a little like feet. Hope you are feeling better!

Zogg said...

We love to read your kids commentary on life...or like this post on the after life.

Leah Prince said...

Did artichokes come from someone's garden?

Melissa said...

I wish they had come out of a garden but it has been so cold nothing has really started producing yet in the garden! They were from a CSA basket. My mom steamed them and they were really good :)

Anne said...

That is so funny!! It would be HEAVENLY TO EAT ALL THE BLUEBELL WE EVER WANTED AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT!!! :)