Thursday, December 15, 2011

December...

We finished the decorations although most of them went up in mid-Nov... :)

After I had Beth, I bought a sweater. I felt pretty bad about spending money so I took this picture to make myself feel better. It is all my clothes minus pants...

John and Dallan opened a present that was for them and Joe without Joe there. It was a small retribution for all the years Joe has spent opening and eating their presents without them :)

Little Sammer turned 2 and got the best present ever..a snow shovel he can use!!


And finally, our Baby Beth is growing more wonderful everyday :)


3 comments:

Brittany said...

The pictures look great! I love them, especially the ones of Bep and John and Dallan.

Tonia said...

Girl, I am sending you some clothes. Just let me know the sizes!

dogcote said...

Nice Blog.. wonderful pics but i like the most ones of beep..


If anyone desire to get the full information about Puppy or dogs please click on these hypertext :-- puppy for sale | house training puppy | Basics of Dog Training | Dog Learning Style