Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happenings...

Okay...really this is just a picture post (with a little info)...

This was last night...we finally had a decent storm and it was beautiful. I didn't do anything to these pictures (actually, I don't do anything to any of my pictures as I have no software to do so :) That is how it looked last night...


Our street. That is our yard on the right but you can't really see the house...


There are very few pictures of me. I think I will need a tripod or a place to set my camera with a timer if I ever want a picture of me :) However, these two make a great pair also! Bep and Daddy at 3 months...

For my birthday last week Elizabeth started laughing. It was her first real laugh and a great present :) On her 3 month "birthday" she reached out and grabbed at something...Here she is all smiles and 3 months old!!



And a few pictures of Sammer being himself...


3 comments:

Reianna Cambridge said...

She is adorable Melissa! Side note: We call our Sam, Samer as well and he also has that same shirt...creepy huh?

Leah Prince said...

Great pics, especially since I have a point of reference for them all! Beth and Sam are so cute!

Anne said...

Love that little orange shirt!! Lil' Beth is adorable!! It is so fun when they start to smile, but even better when they start to laugh!! :) Looks like you are enjoying your camera and the flash!! :)