Friday, August 24, 2012


 School has started...
This year we have two schools and two different times. Josh gets to get up early and catches the bus to middle school while the others leave an hour later. So it is year of firsts. Josh's first year in middle school. Seth's first year at school and Bep's first year watching everyone leave for school. Here is our little princess (crown and all) at the door watching her brothers leave...


Middle School!! Yeah...he was pretty nervous ;)
Not nervous...he's an old pro now :)

Could not get a normal face out of this one...also not nervous :)

A very big NERVOUS smile...but at least Kindergarten is only half day in Utah or I would miss this little guy too much!!


4 comments:

Sara said...

Ah, half-day Kindergarten was the best!

And you can tell Joshua that I talked to Lily this year about her first day of middle school -- she was also very nervous! :)

Janine said...

Such a sweet group of boys. I hope middle school is more enjoyable for Josh than it was for me! :)

Tonia said...

Ahhh, they are too big!!! Love the previous post too. Someday I am going to list my deep dark secrets and hopefully they include simple things like the fact that I don't like to shower!

allyantis said...

Crazy