Saturday, October 20, 2012

1 year with baby girl...

 It has been a year...I wish it would slow down but I know it won't...Normally I might spend sometime thinking back on what this day was like a year ago but I am trying to avoid therapy so I try not to look back too much on this pregnancy and this delivery! :)

Here is my baby girl...IN her birthday present from Gma. She likes pushing it but she LOVES sitting in it.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth...try not to grow too fast and promise to always be my little girl :)

4 comments:

Celi Anizelli said...

Feliz aniversário, pequena Elizabeth, Deus te abençoe. Um beijo enorme do Brasil para você!

Anne said...

LizzyBeth is simply adorable!!! :)

Melissa said...

Celi...I love getting your comments!! It is so fun. I have a few extended family members who speak Portuguese who probably enjoy reading them too!

Editt said...

She's a doll! I'm glad you are having fun with her.