Wednesday, November 14, 2012

An Autumn Walk...

This was one of the last beautiful autumn days...65 degrees, clear blue sky...

We started out around our neighborhood...up to the park and up and down the hills.

 Then we decided that wasn't long enough so we headed to gma & gpa's house. We took the long way around...

 Once we got to the front yard we sat down and I laid on the grass and didn't move...



Then gma got home and brought treats and our walk turned into a picnic...
It was spectacular...

2 comments:

Celi Anizelli said...

Melissa, uour pictures are amazing, so softly for my eyes. I love them. My husband is photographer here in Brazil, and I always show your pictures to him.

Lovely, always lovely.
Have a nice day!
God bless you!
Celi

Anne said...

Sounds like a super fun day!! I love your picture at the very end...so beautiful!!