Saturday, November 3, 2012

smile...

A few moments from the last little while...

Seth came in and declared....
"I am going to go to bed and snuggle my pillow and dream about fluffy unicorns."

I forgot to buckle Sam's carseat before I got into the van. When I got in I remembered, got out and went to go buckle him mumbling that I am going crazy. Sam told me this...
"You not a crazy person. You are mama and you love me." (my heart was happy)

We had the ipod playing in the car while driving to Genola. John is always trying to make us guess what "era" classical pieces come from. This time he told Josh to guess what "decade" the song came from since it was a pop song.
Josh - "If I had to guess I would say it comes from the 1980's." He was right and we were so amazed we asked how he knew that. His reply, "Well, this song sounds a lot like the old Transformers and Voltron cartoon songs." I laughed so hard......the song playing?? Take On Me by a-ha...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

3 comments:

Sara said...

Wow. Josh's comment was just . . . great. Just great. :)

Celi Anizelli said...

Dear Melissa, when I was younger than I am today I danced this song. Tell Josh that he has a Brazilian fan.

Little kisses,
Celi

merathon said...

my girls LOVE take on me. it's on our karaoke and also on our kinect Just Dance and it is one of the faves!