Sunday, June 16, 2013

thinking about christmas...

So...I have been thinking about Christmas...
Please don't act surprised, I post about Christmas and talk about Christmas and listen to Christmas music all year long and I put up decorations a bit too early :)

Anyway...I have always wanted to make a traditional English Christmas Cake and traditional English Christmas Pudding (I love all things British) but the last few years either I forget until Christmas time when it is too late or I was pregnant. Does anyone else have this tradition? I would love to hear about it :) Maybe you could text me in October and remind me to make my pudding right then!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Every time I read A Christmas Carol or watch a movie version of it, I want to try pudding. Maybe we should both remind each other to make it this year!